Connect is Cellnet’s real-time, enterprise-scale, online product catalogue and eCommerce platform that allows registered and approved partners and customers to view and purchase products from our extensive range.
- download sell sheets for products
- favourite commonly used and ordered items
- save and reuse shopping carts for quick ordering of everyday items;
- drop-ship to end-users
- view order history, delivery tracking, and back-orders
- view and pay invoices using credit card, bank transfer or PayPal
- administrator-level access and control with the ability to create and manage users (including cart approvals)
- returns dashboard allowing partners and customers to lodge return authority requests
- automated reporting, including data-feed with up-to-date descriptions and pricing in CSV/Excel formats and delivery methods.
- automated batch ordering by email or FTP
- web service ordering, inventory and notification services
To apply, we will ask you to fill out an application form that includes information about your business like your name, your business name, ABN, contact numbers and what type of business/es you have (e.g. a physical store, your own online store, marketplace stores (Amazon, eBay etc.).
You will also need to decide what type of Connect Account you would like to have:
A Connect Cash Account is a pay per order system for small to medium-size businesses.
A Connect Credit Account operates on a ’30 days from end of month’ basis. We recommend this option for high-volume partners. This option will require you to complete a comprehensive application for your business. You will also be required to sign a Guarantee and Indemnity.
Please use this application form if going from a cash to a credit account
* Terms and conditions apply and are available on the application form.